The new corrugated conduit system PFLITSCH ProTect combines quality, safety and ease of assembly
PFLITSCH ProTect is a perfectly combined cable protection system. The flexible corrugated conduits and fittings made of high-grade polyamide aim to cover the largest possible range of applications. The main assortment includes six types of corrugated conduit, each of them available in coarse and fine profile variants.
- Designed to satisfy the strictest requirements in the field of plant and mechanical engineering, automation/robotics, the automotive industry, shipbuilding and railway engineering.
- For operating temperatures of -40 °C to +105 °C, the corrugated conduit for high temperature applications can even be used within high temperatures up to +150 °C.
- Resistant to chemical and mechanical stresses
- Resistant to weathering and to UV radiation
- Some types even satisfy the strictest requirements of fire protection regulation EN 45545-2 for rail vehicles
- The approved system is available in three versions: Already the basic variant achieves type of protection IP 66, while the variant with additional sealing ring satisfies the most demanding requirements of type of protection IP 68 and IP 69. The PFLITSCH UNI ProTect version with integrated UNI Dicht components also achieves the type of protection IP 68 and IP 69.
In ordert o assembly, the corrugated conduit is locked into the fitting with a conscious locking action, thereby improving the operational reliability of the installation. Unlocking the unit again is just as simple, e. g. if the plant requires modification. All fitting parts are of captive design, so they cannot become accidentally lost during assembly.
You can find additional information on the new corrugated system in the flyer.