MGKE M4 Wire-tray Trunking shears
Trunking components are simple to cut and shape using the PFLITSCH Wire-tray Trunking shears. Individual, customised trunking configurations can be created quickly and cost effectively in this way. The fourth generation of Wire-tray Trunking shears is a further development of the proven PFLITSCH tool. Even AISI 316Ti (V4A) stainless steel wires up to 6 mm thick can be quickly and easily cut to leave a low-burr finish. Improved cutting performance combined with extended servicing intervals of up to 20,000 cuts means the customer gains maximum benefit from the use of the tool.
The compact 330° rotatable cutting head severs the superfluous wires flush with the cross-wires or spot welds, leaving a low-burr finish. The tool’s hydraulic shock absorber, one-button operation and LED-illuminated working area all contribute to the ease of operation of the rechargeable battery-powered MGKE M4.
The advantages at a glance:
- Low-burr cut, flush with the crosswire
- Compact cutting head for very good accessibility, even on mini Wire-Tray Trunking
- Open cutting head, 330° rotatable
- Hydraulic shock absorber dampens kick-back during cutting
- Ergonomic 2-component housing with soft grip for comfortable and safe one-handed operation
- LED to illuminate the working area
- Powerful 18 V lithium-ion MAKITA rechargeable battery unit, short charging time of only 15 minutes
- Powerful motor for maximum working speed
- Practical, robust plastic case
You can find more information in the flyer.