New PFLITSCH VARiOX®-Trunking
Clear, Easy to install and economic
With the new VARiOX® basic trunking system, PFLITSCH brings an innovative installation solution suitable for all standard machine-making, plant engineering and electrical applications onto the international market. Trunking layouts to suit your individual requirements can be quickly and easily configured and installed using a selected range of system components and the innovative VARiOX® Quick connector.
The new VARiOX® incorporates a host of smart ideas:
- optimised wall thicknesses ensure the trunking is light but keeps its shape, which means it is easier to handle during installation. It is quick and easy to install and needs no special tools:
- the predrilled trunking bodies and accessory fittings are simple to fit together into a complete trunking layout with the multifunctional VARiOX® Quick connectors.
- Thanks to the clever way the VARiOX® Quick connector inverts, VARiOX®-Trunking can also be screwed together
- the self-engaging cover can be simply clipped onto the trunking body and can be removed again at any time without the use of tools to open the trunking
- The combination with parts from the Industrial-Trunking range is possible
Clear range of components minimises effort and cost for the customer
The VARiOX®-Trunking system consists of straight lengths of trunking 2,000 mm long in four cross sections from 100 mm x 100 mm to 300 mm x 100 mm – with either solid or perforated bases. Various 90° accessory fittings, tees, end caps and connectors are also available to match. With a total of only 42 components, the VARiOX® range is designed to be clear, which minimises the cost of ordering, stocking and assembly for the customer.
The whole PFLITSCH range of services as well as tools and machine tools are available as usual for speedy and safe processing of VARiOX®-Trunking. Thus you can be sure you are well equipped for any installation situation and have full flexibility in the design of all your trunking layouts.
VARiOX®-Trunking can also be designed and supplied as ready-to-install component assemblies – and, if requested, even installed for you on your premises.
Further information can be found on our website at www.variox.net