HANNOVER MESSE 2017: Enthused by passion and high-quality product solutions
"Get new technology first" was the motto and message of this year's HANNOVER MESSE. Organisers and exhibitors enjoyed a very successful trade fair that attracted large numbers of discerning international visitors.
PFLITSCH can also look back on five extremely successful trade fair days. Paying full heed to the corporate slogan, PFLITSCH showed its passion at the event, filling visitors to the stand in Hall 13 with enthusiasm for the company's user-friendly product solutions.
Here are a few of PFLITSCH's trade fair highlights:
- Splittable cable gland systems for preassembled cables, such as the installer-friendly UNI Split Gland® and UNI Flange®
- The new blueglobe® with multiple inlet, including the variants with slotted or fire protection sealing inserts
- EMC cable glands with the highest attenuation performances: with particular emphasis placed on the diversity of our EMC modular system
- Individually designed cable trunking systems in enclosed or open variants, depending on need
- easyRoute 4.0 for the design of tailored trunking layouts through machines and plant
- Modern tools and machine tools for cutting and shaping trunking, in particular our new Wire-tray Trunking shears
"We can sum up the trade fair very positively: we had many splendid conversations with our customers and an extremely successful press afternoon at which we told specialist journalists all about our new product solutions. Many exciting projects will emerge from this over the coming months," says Kerstin Wenzel, Marketing Manager.
The next trade fairs take place in September: PFLITSCH will be represented at drinctec in Munich and EMO in Hanover.