The rechargeable battery-powered shears cut away unwanted wires of the Wire-tray Trunking by making low-burr cuts – removing the wires simply, precisely and effortlessly. The 330°-rotatable tool head is easy to use, even on already installed cable trunking. The Wire-tray Trunking shears are fitted with an electrohydraulic drive and are ready for immediate use.
The Wire-tray Trunking shears have been designed for cutting
- Wire-tray Trunking made of AISI 304L, AISI 316L or zinc-plated steel with a diameter of up to 6 mm
- Low-burr and flush cut
- Compact cutting head provides very good accessibility even in Mini Wire-tray Trunking
- Can be used at several locations (mobile use)
- Open cutting head, rotatable through 330°
- Hydraulic shock absorber absorbs the kickback during cutting
- Ergonomic, 2-component casing with Softgrip for comfortable and safe one-handed operation
- LED for workspace lighting
- Powerful 18 V lithium-ion rechargeable battery from MAKITA, short charging time of only 15 minutes
- Powerful motor for maximum working speed
- Practical, robust plastic case
Would you like to know why the Wire-tray Trunking shears are worthwhile?
Log in to myPFLITSCH and use our amortisation calculator to determine your individual savings potential.